Keeping you safe!
Effective immediately, this is what we’re doing to keep you and our team safe from Covid-19 (Novel Coronavirus):
Auckland is now at alert level 1.
In the last 14 days if you have had a cough, runny nose, sore throat or possible contact with a Covid-19 case DO NOT come into the clinic, instead please phone the Nurse – 09 524 6249.
- If you need a repeat prescription, we will fax it directly to the pharmacy of your choice for you to pick-up.
- If you are concerned about your symptoms, we will be able to reassure you with the most up-to-date information about what you need to do.
- If you need to see a doctor or a nurse you will be given an appointment either in the rooms, in your car or via video or phone consultation.
- If you need a work certificate, we can email it to you.
- Many other queries can be managed by phone and email, including ordering blood tests, x-rays etc.
If you have an an appointment at the practice:
- You will be triaged prior to your appointment by being asked a series of Covid-19 related questions.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment.
If you are given an appointment in your car:
- A doctor in full isolation gear will come to your car to consult with you. We have umbrellas in case of rain.
COVID-19 tests required for pre-departure travellers – click here
We are here to provide the help, advice and care that you need safely – even if you are not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. This includes any urgent issues, treatment of common illnesses, management of long-term conditions, and prescriptions for medications, routine vaccinations, cervical smears (if previously abnormal).
It is important to look after your health during this time, so please do not put off any medical treatment that you may need. If you experience an emergency, please call 111 immediately.
If you or someone you know is struggling with their mental health, please reach out. It is important to talk with a health professional if you feel you are not coping. You can also call or text 1737 — free, anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week — to talk with a trained counsellor.
Your care and safety is our top priority.
We are discouraging the collection of scripts from our premises. Our preferred method is to send all scripts directly to the pharmacy of your choice. With our new practice management system (database) in place, the process of sending scripts directly to the pharmacy is now a reality for us (this is very exciting and something we have wanted to achieve for quite some time). It saves you time as you only have to visit one place! It keeps our carpark free and receptionists available to answer your calls – a win win for all.
If you are visiting the surgery for another reason, of course you are welcome to collect your script at the same time.
Ordering scripts on the portal:
Go to the prescriptions tab.
If one of your medications is not showing on the medication screen, you can still type in the comments tab in the medication screen.
Be sure to tell us what pharmacy you want the script sent to.
Please note that telephone and video consultations will be charged by the doctor and can be paid via online banking.
We encourage you to follow Ministry of Health guidelines – wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, don’t touch your face and no handshakes, hugs or hongis. If you are unwell, please stay away from work or social gatherings until you have been well for 48 hours.
We understand that you may be feeling a great deal of unease and we want to reassure we’re doing everything we can do so we all stay safe. He waka eke noa. We are all in this waka together.
NZ Government COVID-19 website – this website has all current and up-to-date information about the novel coronavirus in one place.